Tuesday 27 March 2012

Stylist Pick : My Choice

I recently posted about a great offer that was on Groupon - a voucher for £9.95 for your first purchase from Stylist Pick. I have been interested in the shoe and accessory subscription service since it began, so this was the perfect opportunity to try it.

In case you don't know about Stylist Pick, it is a site which offers a selection of shoes and accessories, which have been picked by stylists. When you sign up to the site you complete a short style questionnaire and it then selects products based on your answers. These are collated in the 'My Showroom' area of the site. However you can also order items which nearly made your showroom if you prefer.


I went for these t-bar shoes with a bow detail. I really liked the slightly vintage feel to them, and they were also a close match to a 'New Look' pair that I had seen on Laura Fantacci's blog ('Wearing it Today'), which I really liked. I ummed and ahed over the red and black colours, but the red wasn't available in my size, so the decision was made for me!


My parcel arrived within a couple of days. The shoebox comes wrapped with black ribbon and gift tags and comes in a bag, which adds to the feeling that you are treating yourself. It reminded me of the 'my-wardrobe' and 'Cocosa' packaging. I later noticed on the invoice that Stylist Pick is part of the same group as 'Cocosa', so I guess the company is taking tips from its older sister.

I was very impressed with the service I received from Stylist Pick. I had a query regarding placing an order, and I was pleasantly surprised to receive a response to my email within half an hour. The site has free delivery, and also offers a free return service.

Have you tried Stylist Pick? What did you think of the service?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...